Schupan and Sons Jobs
Trucking Company Overview:
- Full Time: Monday – Friday
- HOME EVERY NIGHT
- $1000 Sign on bonus after 90 days
- Hourly plus bonus
- Paid-Time Off (including paid day of community volunteering (annually))
- Enjoy progressive policy such as paid maternity and paternity leave
- Dental and vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Two premium medical plans to choose from to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable.
- Plus, we contribute to your H.S.A. – CHA-CHING!
- 401k with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Awesome Company Events and more!
Drives company roll-off or lugger trucks in order to transport scrap material to and from specified locations for processing.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Exhibits behaviors that reflect the company core values: Teamwork, Integrity, Tenacity, Compassion & Diversity
- Services customers as directed by dispatcher/manager and work schedule as required.
- Identifies different types of scrap metals and materials.
- Uses tarping systems as required.
- Loads/unloads lugger boxes, roll-off boxes, dry vans and flatbeds as required.
- Weighs in and out on the scales, completes and processes all required paperwork pertaining to the load.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies maintenance of any concerns.
- Cleans and performs basic up-keep/maintenance on assigned vehicles.
- Keeps all required logs and records current and accurate in order to be in compliance with company policies/procedures, as well as, federal/state regulations and laws.
- Follows all company safety policies/procedures and federal/state regulations with regard to vehicles, to include, reporting all accidents/incidents.
- Complies with all applicable ISO procedures.
- Works overtime as required.
- Must be able to remain in a seated position for 65% of the scheduled shift.
- Frequently operates controls to position, load, and unload the truck.
- Identifies driving hazards and makes sound decisions to react appropriately to each situation
- Frequently lifts and moves materials and tools weighing up to 50lbs to load/unload and tarp the truck, and perform basic maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to follow safety procedures for safe vehicle operation.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of verifiable related driving experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CDL A license with acceptable driving record and a valid medical card.
- Company Driver