TransCor America Jobs
Trucking Company Overview:
Join our team, and let your career become a calling!
Have you always loved working in the corrections, the military, or law enforcement, or a related career but are ready for a change? Are you ready to take your knowledge learned from past experiences and build a team of excellence?
Join TransCor America, a leader in the prisoner transportation industry.
As a prisoner Transportation Officer, you would be responsible for the safe and secure transportation of inmates/detainees to/from various locations throughout the United States.
WE ARE VETERAN STRONG
TransCor is thankful for the service and sacrifice of our veterans. It means a lot to us that nearly 30% of our employees have a military service record.
PAID TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
- This position offers a three-week training session, which is held in Nashville, TN.
- Our Company pays for the training; your time invested daily, and offers a per diem while on the trip.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conduct searches, restrain, and safely load inmates/detainees
- Transport them safely and securely to their destination.
- Keep the transport vehicles and all equipment clean and deliver for maintenance as needed
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Must be age 21 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- CDL license with air-brake and passenger endorsement, preferred (but a qualifying background in corrections or vehicle operations may suffice)
- Experience in the field security, corrections, or a related field is preferred
TransCor provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Company Driver
- New Mexico