Trucking Company Overview:
Candidates wishing to be considered for the CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) position must possess a Valid State’s CDL Class A Driver’s License, and have a Good Driving Record. Hood Distribution focuses on hardwood lumber wholesale, and since the Company is growing rapidly, is looking for CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) to join our growing Team ! This is a wonderful opportunity with the ability to be home Nightly, great Benefits, and room for Advancement within the Organization!
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will deliver Lumber and Building Materials to Cabinet/Millwork Shops and Lumber Dealers.
- Follow trucking Dispatcher/Trucking Logistics directions, ensuring all Trucking Deliveries are performed accurately, and in a timely manner.
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will assist Customers with Unloading Truck as needed.
- Ensure all Deliver Materials are properly loaded onto the Trucks and securely fastened for travel in accordance with Company Standards
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will comply with all DOT regulations and ensure a Safe Working Environment is maintained at all times.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) as needed.
- Must possess a Valid State’s CDL Class A Driver’s License
- Driving Record must be clean/good
- Must be familiar with, and able to operate a Forklift as needed.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a Team atmosphere
- Professional and customer-oriented attitude.
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuous Learning/Training
- Room for growth within the Organization
- Competitive Benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Company Driver
- North Carolina
- South Carolina