State Garden Jobs240 Second Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
Trucking Company Overview:
State Garden has been bringing the freshest, highest quality produce to food markets for over 75 years. Our company has been a fixture on the Boston produce scene for generations, with humble beginnings in Boston’s North End starting in 1938. Today we are a top producer of both conventional and organic tender leaf greens, spinach and celery hearts in the Northeast.
State Garden is looking for full time CDL drivers to expand our transportation department! Located in Chelsea, MA, State Garden has been in the produce business for over 75 years and we are proud of the high quality products we sell. What started out as a family-run celery business has transformed into the company we are today – a top supplier of organic and conventional tender leaf greens, spinach and celery hearts.
We offer our drivers full benefits and paid time off as well as a competitive hourly range. All our trips are short hauls and drivers can expect to be home daily.
- No loading or unloading freight
- Weekly Pay- $27 to $29 per hour
- Medical and Dental benefits eligible 1st of the month following 45 days of employment. 401k eligible 1st of the month after 2 months of employment. After 1 year of employment, State Garden contributes 3% of all edible earnings to the 401k.
- Additional life insurances, critical illness and accident insurance offered.
- Valid CDL-A; Ability to safely drive a reefer truck.
- No more than 1 moving violations in past 3 years.
- No more than 1 preventable accidents in past 3 years.
- Ability to pass a pre-hire drug test.
- Company Driver