We employ both CDL A Company Drivers and CDL A Owner Operators for trucking positions. CDL A Company Drivers ride in style in our late-model, well-maintained equipment and enjoy great benefits and retirement packages. CDL A Owner Operators who partner with us make great money while growing their own business. We also have warehouse positions that require a CDL A for short daily runs. Join our team and drive with the best out there!
We get you home more often than the others
We have top-notch dispatchers, 24/7
Award-winning fleet for safety and compliance
Drive Great Equipment!
Each driver is assigned his or her own truck
Late-model equipment with an average tractor age of 2.1 years
Ability to park truck and trailer at home, where applicable
Spacious, premium interior with exceptional add-ons
Large, comfortable sleeper
In-cab GPS and navigation
Excellent Pay and Benefits!
- Competitive, excellent pay. Drivers earn a minimum of $1250 based on a 5-day work week.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance, life insurance, plus vision coverage
- 401(k) with company dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Paid time off and holidays
- Driver rewards program
- Refer new drivers for a cash bonus and rewards points
- Paid variables like layover, stop pay, excessive deadhead, detention, and driver assist
- Fuel card
- Cell phone service discount
- Direct deposit