Trucking Company Overview:
Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for 85 years. A commitment to teamwork and quality has made us one of the top turkey, hog and egg companies in the U.S. and awarded the company and its team an excellent reputation. Our Fort Recovery Feed & Animal Division in Mercer County, Ohio, produces and delivers feed while providing support to our contract farmers raising animals for production. Cooper Farms is currently seeking a 2nd and 3rd shift CDL Driver to join our team in Fort Recovery.
$$ 1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS $$
(Sign-On Bonus to be paid as $250 at thirty days, $250 at sixty days and $500 at six months. Rehires qualify a year after termination. )
STARTING HOURLY RATE: $22.15 with a potential increase after 90 days.
All training will be provided for the CDL driving position. Job functions include:
- Safely transport live turkeys from the farm to processing plant by means of tractor and trailer while strictly following all biosecurity and animal handling guidelines.
- Complete pre-trip and post trip inspections of tractor and each trailer per DOT Commercial Driving Inspections.
- Follow all animal handling guidelines and attend all required trainings.
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; monthly and year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
- Must be 21 years of age and have a Class A CDL
- Must have 2 years' driving experience, along with a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Company Driver