trucking jobs in Florida

Finding trucking companies in Florida is a goal of many OTR drivers looking for trucking jobs. On CDLjobs.com, you may find truck driving jobs in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, and more! Most drivers, however, don't have time to spend hours searching traditional job sites or calling numerous companies to find truck driver jobs; any time spent not driving is time where money isn't finding its way to your pocket.

Instead of spending your valuable time searching for trucking Jobs in Florida, use the no-cost features on CDLjobs.com to find your next OTR route in the sunshine state. One simple application can allow you to apply to numerous truck driver jobs quickly and easily. 

Read More

trucking jobs in Florida

Finding trucking companies in Florida is a goal of many OTR drivers looking for trucking jobs. On CDLjobs.com, you may find truck driving jobs in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, and more! Most drivers, however, don't have time to spend hours searching traditional job sites or calling numerous companies to find truck driver jobs; any time spent not driving is time where money isn't finding its way to your pocket.

Instead of spending your valuable time searching for trucking Jobs in Florida, use the no-cost features on CDLjobs.com to find your next OTR route in the sunshine state. One simple application can allow you to apply to numerous truck driver jobs quickly and easily. 

 

Florida Truck Driver Salary Information

The low pay for CDL drivers in Florida stands at about $25,000, with drivers in the top 10 percent earning $65,130, according to reports compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics for 2019 wages. The wage levels for the Florida trucking industry fall closely in line with driver earnings reported across the United States.

Florida truck driver pay

 

Job Outlook for Florida Truck Driving Jobs

Some may think the trucking market in Florida is saturated with the state ranking third for the total number of employed truck drivers with nearly 88,000 "heavy" truck drivers reported.

However, for those looking for trucking jobs in Florida, there is good news ahead. While studies show nationwide growth for trucking jobs projected at 6 percent through 2026, the Florida economy remains strong. Employment growth for truck drivers in Florida is expected to exceed U.S. growth by about 10 percent, with total employment growth expected to rise 16 percent among drivers.

If you are ready for a change in your trucking career, find opportunities that will suit you with any of the Florida trucking companies listed below.

Expand your Search for Trucking Companies Hiring in Nearby States:

Trucking Companies in Alabama
Trucking Companies in Georgia

Read Less