CDL A OTR Flatbed Drivers Needed – Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Whether you are an experienced driver, recent grad, or transitioning military veteran, we have a place for you!
- US DOL & VA Apprenticeship Program
- $0.52 cpm - $0.65 cpm – based on experience
- Veterans with military driving experience could qualify for an additional 6 cpm in starting pay.
- $100 Tarp Pay – Translating to an additional $10K or more in annually.
- Up to $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Numerous Opportunities to Earn Additional Pay
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Late-Model Equipment
- And More!
With over 30% of employees that have served in the Military, Melton understands that transitioning back to civilian life can be challenging and overwhelming. Melton honors military veterans and transitioning service members by offering VA apprenticeships, veteran resources, and so much more!
- Qualifying veterans could receive up to an additional $19,000 of tax-free BAH within their first year. If they opt to remain in the program for the full 24-months, they could receive over $29,000 of tax-free BAH!
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- Telemedicine- professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.7 years old! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL from the state you reside in
- No BACs, DUIs, or DWIs in the last 5 years
- Must meet all applicable DOT Regulations including a DOT physical and NIDA approved drug screen administered by a Melton Truck Lines physician