No load is as important as life. We invite truck drivers to use this page regularly in your daily operations to check fuel prices, map your route, find the closest truck stop, and get the latest weather information.
- eia.doe.gov - U.S. Energy Information Administration data for gasoline and diesel prices detailed by region.
- EFS- a WEX Company combines the expertise, technology, relationships, and resources of highly complementary companies to bring unique and innovative payment solutions that are unparalleled in the industry.
- Google Maps - Choose from a variety of driving routes, by time or by distance, best for your trucking conditions. Use the Google Satellite function to determine the route with the best terrain for the load you are hauling. View live traffic conditions updated frequently or zoom to street view to check out the surroundings before you deliver your load. Google Maps is also available as a phone app for even more convenience when on the road.
- MapQuest.com- Get driving directions, review traffic conditions, and search for an address or intersection.
- AMBEST - America's best truck stops and service centers, independently owned and operated. Join AMBucks rewards program, free for professional truck drivers. Search for AMBEST Service Centers if your truck needs maintenance or repairs away from your terminal.
- Petro - Petro is the nation's premier travel plaza chain with facilities designed to meet the needs of today's professional truck drivers. With locations from coast to coast and border to border, our facilities set the standard for all travel plazas.
- Pilot Flying J - As a professional driver, Pilot Travel Centers is your one stop for convenience. Making life better for America's truck drivers with 650 convenient coast to coast locations. Fill up your truck using high flow pumps, grab a bite to eat in one of our quick-service restaurants, unwind with a visit to our video game room, and stock up on your favorite road trip supplies all in an environment that is fast, friendly, and clean.
- Sapp Bros. - Visit Sapp Bros. Travel Centers, at your service from Salt Lake City, Utah to Clearfield, Pennsylvania! They treat every customer as a "guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service.
- TravelCenters of America - The largest full-service travel center network in the United States serving professional truck drivers. TA technology makes your stops quicker, easier, and more enjoyable. From automated fueling systems to a Network-Wide Maintenance Database for truck repairs, TA is 100% committed to serving drivers' needs.
- AccuWeather.com - AccuWeather is an assembly of the best meteorologists, computer, graphics, technical and support personnel available.
- The Weather Channel - Since 1982, The Weather Channel has brought timely weather information to the world.
- The Weather Underground - Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country.
Our mission at CDLjobs.com is to "connect" quality driving professionals with quality trucking companies. We'll help match your talents and skills with reputable carriers, then submit your application to the company(s) of your choosing. Whether you're looking for better pay, more home time, driver friendly freight - whatever, APPLY from CDLjobs.com today to find truck driving jobs with the top carriers in the trucking industry!
If there are other resources you use and find helpful for the trucking industry, please feel free to contact us to submit your ideas!