Class A CDL Owner Operators Needed in Kenosha, WI
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!*Payout completed 38 weeks from date of hire
Falling spot rates. Rising fuel prices. It can be hard for owner-operators, but NCI has the helping hand needed to succeed in a turbulent market. We offer steady, year-round freight, generous fuel surcharges, paid plates & permits, company-paid cargo & liability insurance, and more. We work hard to be the best friend an owner-operator can have.
Owner Operator Pay
- Pay That Gets You Ahead. $175k+ average annual revenue.*
- More than just mileage pay. Generous fuel surcharge, automatic detention, stop pay, paid plates and permits, scales, washouts - plus zero trailer expense to you.
- Steady year-round freight on our OTR routes.
Owner Operator Benefits
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
Owner Operator Perks
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn’t just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years