Trucking Company Overview:
See all of our current job openings under the TRUCKING JOBS tab.
Traveling over 900 million miles a year, our private fleet of over 12,000 Class A drivers deliver countless loads of merchandise to Walmart and Sam’s Club locations across the nation while representing the values associated with our Spark.
Established on an unshakeable foundation over 50 years ago, a driving career with our Fortune 1 private fleet offers more than job security, but also stability in pay, freight, and miles.
Whether you want to increase your annual income, transition into management, retire early or somewhere in between, we encourage drivers to grow your career in the way you choose.
Our drivers are proud to represent the Walmart spark on the road. It symbolizes their dedication to delivering on our customer promise, while prioritizing safety on the road.
We’ve increased the mileage and activity pay for all of our Class A driving jobs across the nation, because top talent deserves top pay, for more than just your miles.
Why be a Walmart Driver?
Benefits from Day One
- Earn PTO immediately—up to 21 days in your first year
- 401K, medical, and dental
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Up to four paid safety days a year
Payment for Everything
- Leading industry pay
- Activity, training, and mileage pay from day one
- Quarterly safe driving bonuses
- $42.00 for DOT 10 hour break
Weekly Home Time
- No split days off—consecutive days of work
- Variety of schedules available
- Regionalized delivery and home every week
The Tools to Succeed
- New tractors are eligible for replacement at 525,000 miles
- Condo style sleepers (except day cabs)
- Fully equipped on-site maintenance facility staffed daily
- Qualified maintenance technicians
Walmart drivers leave when it’s time to retire because of our company culture and unheard of benefits; such as payment for everything from training to unscheduled time, and three weeks paid vacation. We offer a career for life.
- Company Driver
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina