Trucking Company Overview:
Why choose MELTON?
- $2,500 Supplemental Pay for ALL incoming drivers!
- Average 2,200 - 2,500 miles/week
- $0.52 cpm - $0.65 cpm – Based on Experience
- Apprenticeship & OJT Program
- Up to $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $100 Tarp Pay
- Excellent Benefits – Medical, Dental, 401k, Telemedicine, and More
- Late-Model Equipment
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Flexible OTR Hometime – Bank Unlimited Days!
- Qualifying Veterans Can Earn Up to $26,814 Within Your 1st 24 months
- No Touch Freight
- 68 MPH Trucks
Melton Driver Experience and Pay
- 0 - 5 months qualified driving experience - 52 cpm
- 6-11 months qualified driving exp. - 53 cpm
- 1-2 years qualified driving exp. - 58 cpm
- 3+ years qualified driving exp. - 60 cpm
- After 120,000 Melton miles - 60 cpm
- After 240,000 Melton miles - 61 cpm
- After 360,000 Melton miles - 62 cpm
- After 600,000 Melton miles - 63 cpm
- After 900,000 Melton miles - 64 cpm
- After 1,200,000 Melton miles - 65 cpm
Get the successful career you want and the respect you deserve. Complete your application and join the Melton team today!
About Melton Truck Lines
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 67 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
Melton Truck Lines pay was recently increased across the board! With our industry high new base pay, per diem plan, $10,000 tuition reimbursement, fuel bonus, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads Melton’s pay package can’t be beat.
- Company Driver
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia