Trucking Company Overview:
At NCI, we know our company’s success is a product of our hard-working drivers.
Their grit and determination is how we’ve become who we are today. That’s why over the last 3 years we’ve increased potential driver wages 15%. Our drivers start out earning up to $.53 CPM and $75k+ annually.
Our appreciation doesn’t stop there. We offer steady miles, consistent paychecks, reliable, on-time home time, and a great family atmosphere.
Experience what it’s like to be one of the Elite and start earning more with NCI!
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On - $75,000+ Per Year*
- Our newest increase has drivers starting up to $.53 CPM and earning $75,000+ a year
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
* Based on drivers' availability and performance
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse, and children.
- A company-sponsored 401(K) plan. We match a portion of what you contribute so you can have more when you retire.*
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or spend some time at home.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Business That’s Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. Bring your loved ones and pets to make those miles pass faster.*
* Some conditions apply
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
Named to 2020 “Top Companies For Women to Work for in Transportation”
The Women In Trucking Association (WIT) has named National Carriers to its list of the 2020 “Top Companies for Women to Work For in Transportation.” This is the third consecutive year National Carriers has been recognized by WIT for its efforts.
Carriers named to this prestigious list support the WIT’s mission and embrace the employment of women in the trucking industry. More than 13,000 votes were cast to identify the companies named to the list and will be recognized at the upcoming virtual WIT Accelerate! Conference & Expo.
CLICK TO CALL US OR- To take a closer look, visit: DriveNCI.com
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- Owner Operator
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia