Trucking Company Overview:
At Hirschbach Motor Lines, we are proud of the company culture we’ve built that drives us to be the best trucking company in the business – that’s All In To Win. From drivers to dispatchers, mechanics to senior management, we are all in - 100% - as a team to win in this industry. We believe to be the best, we need to offer the best – the newest fleet of trucks, first-class amenities for drivers and staff, and a commitment to excellent service. We’ve been delivering state of the art transportation solutions for over 80 years, and that's not changing anytime soon. Find out what makes us stand out from the rest!
We are a 100% asset based refrigerated carrier with one of the newest, most technologically-advanced fleets on the road. We provide “best in class” service, focused primarily on high density lanes throughout the Midwest, South, Southeast, and Northeast.
Hirschbach offers experienced, refrigerated truckload services to all 48 states – with a special focus on high-density lanes throughout the eastern U.S.
Hirschbach Motor Lines Driver Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Take rest periods during trip.
- Take special precautions while driving.
- Maintain log of trips.
Hirschbach Driver Qualifications and Skills:
- Class A CDL
- 6 Months or more driving experience
- Clean driving record - * Must meet our hiring requirements.
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia