Trucking Company Overview:
Respect. Hometime. Consistent freight. A steady paycheck.
With 52 family owned and operated years under our belt, we know what it takes to provide drivers with the lifestyle, hometime, and paychecks they need. We're proud to have been nominated by our drivers for the Best Fleets to Drive For designation and have earned that honor 9 years in a row!
Halvor Lines is looking for the best drivers in the business to join our fleet. With a variety of freight types and lanes and customized hometime to fit each driver’s needs, it’s no surprise that Halvor drivers say that they’ve finally found their home.
Halvor Lines Pay and Benefits
Drive for Halvor Lines and receive the respect you deserve. We put your safety first and can offer you:
- Customized home time that fits your lifestyle
- Assigned, late-model tractors equipped with refrigerators, satellite TV, DVR, 1800 watt inverters, and more (2022 trucks arriving now!)
- Competitive pay, including additional comp for stop, downtime, layover and others
- Paid vacation based on average annual earnings
- Full suite of benefits (health, dental, 401(k), life, supplemental)
- Passenger and pet program
- Professional development opportunities
- Onsite workout facilities and health and wellness programs, including fitness and nutrition coach
- Lease purchase program and owner operator trucking job opportunities
- You're a person, not a truck number
Driven by drivers, driven by family. Come home to Halvor Lines.
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- Owner Operator
- District Of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia