Trucking Company Overview:
Drive for Halvor Lines and receive the respect you deserve. We put your safety first and can offer you:
- Flexible home time that fits your lifestyle
- Assigned, late-model tractors equipped with refrigerators, satellite TV, DVR and more
- Competitive pay, including additional comp for stop, downtime, layover and others
- Paid vacation based on average annual earnings
- Passenger and pet program
- Professional development opportunities
- Onsite workout facilities and health and wellness programs, including fitness and nutrition coach
- Lease purchase program and owner operator opportunities
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement program with company match
- Group accident insurance
- Supplemental benefits
About Halvor Lines
Halvor Lines is a family-run trucking and logistics company that believes customer and driver satisfaction drive our success.
In 1968, Bill Vinje and four partners began hauling snowmobiles across Canada and the U.S. Since then, Halvor Lines has grown into a national enterprise of more than 700 employees supporting operations in 49 states and Canada.
Halvor runs more than 500 trucks and 1,350 trailers out of four Midwestern terminals in Rosemount, MN, Superior, WI, Des Moines, IA, and South Bend, IN.
CEO Jon Vinje and President Ryan Fraley honor Bill's legacy by putting drivers and customers first, investing in new equipment, and staying ahead of the curve on technology. We have received numerous awards, including America's Best Fleets to Drive For (eight years running), numerous awards from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and honors from the American Heart Association for Halvor's focus on driver and employee health.
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- Owner Operator
- District Of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia