Trucking Company Overview:
We are a small Family owned Trucking Company. Our Owner Mark Hagedorn is a Driver and we have 5 Drivers among our Dispatch/Office Staff. We have 75 Drivers total including 50 Company Drivers and 25 Owner Operators. Our team has won the Presidents Circle Award for Excellence in Safety for 3 years running. We are a preferred provider for Masterbrand Cabinets (One of the largest Cabinet makers in the world located right here in Ferdinand, IN). We were blessed to win Masterbrand Carrier of the Year in 2016 and 2017. We increased our Drivers' pay by 3% for 2021. At A/T, We are a Family, give us a call and see why we are PROUD2bAT!
- We have won the Presidential Circle Award 3 years in a row for Excellence in Safety
- Our Base Rate is 51.25 cpm
- Any delivery that goes East of the 1-81 corridor above Washington D.C. increases pay for that ROUND trip 2 more pennies. Meaning today's base rate would go up to 52.25 cpm
- This year our drivers will earn 60 cpm with benefits included
- We haul Masterbrand cabinets on a majority of our outbound loads...all outbound trailers are pre-loaded. We Tailgate these deliveries to the rear of the truck using two wheel dollies. An average outbound run has 7-8 stops
- Our stop pay; Straight load one stop= $40, Multiple stop pay= $30 (do not get paid on the first stop)…Backhaul Pickups/Deliveries= $30
- Our Orientation and training takes 3 days and pays $500.
- Our 1ST Year Onboarding Bonus pays $500 after 90 days, $500 after 6 months and $500 at the end of the driver’s first year ($1500 total)
- Benefits...401k kicks in after 1 year of employment and the company matches 4% into it. Your vacation time begins to accrue after 30 day probationary period and accrues to 2 weeks in a year’s time and it pays $25 an hour when you decide to use it. We pay for 8 designated holidays and on those days it pays $16.00 an hour for an 8 hour day (whether you work or not as most of our drivers choose not to work on these holidays but that is your decision) We offer Health, dental, and vision insurance (I will answer your questions in regards to this) short term and long disability and life insurance and longevity pay increases. We pay detention after 2 hours of waiting from appointment time of delivery and we have a drive for gold rewards program.
- Our appointment times for delivery are pre-set...
- We use Peoplenet for our E-logs
- We use Bestpass for tolls and scales
- Our priority fuel is Pilot/Flying J, and secondary is Petro/ Travel Centers of America
- Our trucks are an average 2017.10 model year make (for OTR trucks)
- They are governed at 68
- We have event recorders in the units (outbound and inbound that show a 12 second clip if an Event is triggered such as an accident or slammed brakes occurs)
- Awarded 2016 and 2017 carrier of the year by Masterbrand (beating out Landstar and JB hunt amongst many others)
- We are very active on Facebook and you can see a lot about our company on there.
OWNER OPERATORS and/or LEASE PURCHASE
- We pay RATE PER MILE +Fuel Surcharge on ALL MILES (Loaded and Empty)
- Our base rate is $1.12 (plus fuel surcharge) which today would put you in the 1.49 range for ALL MILES (Loaded & Empty)
- All stop pay= $50 (Straight load, Peddle Stop, Straight load no touch, Backhaul pickup, Backhaul delivery)
- Base rate goes up by 2 cents for the round trip IF you cross the 1-81 Corridor above D.C.
- We will issue you our Fuel Cards (to get our Fuel Discounts), Best Pass, Peoplenet System, and Event Recorder (Inward, Outward)
- We PAY your Scales, Tolls, Permits, Quarterly Fuel Taxes, and IRP Base Plates and also your Cargo and Liability Insurance
- You are responsible for your Bobtail Insurance, Physical Damage Insurance, 2290 HWY Use Tax, Occupational Accident (which can be taken through us)
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- Owner Operator
- North Carolina
- South Carolina