Trucking Company Overview:
**Truck drivers will be eligible for a $5,250 sign-on bonus that will be paid over the first 6 months of employment. **
Hillebrand, created in 1844, is the market leader in global beverage logistics. Our network of more than 50 offices in the major countries of production and consumption of wines, beer, and spirits work in harmony to bring a full suite of services to the beverage industry. We have grown to 2,500 collaborators in our offices worldwide, but despite this growth, we pride ourselves on remaining a family company where individuals count.
Hillebrand offers a full range of freight forwarding services to the beverage community: ocean freight, air freight, intermodal, domestic trucking, and customs house brokerage, in addition to a number of special value-added services.
Hillebrand is looking for dependable, experienced truck drivers for Drayage Services. Hauls will be from Port Elizabeth and Port Newark to Edison, NJ. Truck drivers will possess punctuality and the ability to multitask and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Hillebrand offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with an excellent working environment. Truck drivers must have a CDL Class A License, a TWIC card, and SeaLink clearance.
Driver Pre-Employment Practices
The driver selection and screening process will be based on employee applications, interview results, road test evaluation, driving record check, a reference check, and a copy of the driver’s Commercial Driver’s License.
All qualified CDL-A truck drivers will meet the following guidelines.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must hold a valid Class A-CDL AND a TWIC card (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials) and SeaLink clearance
- A minimum of three consecutive years of verifiable experience driving similar equipment
- Previous port experience required
- No more than three moving violations in the past 36 months. No more than one minor moving violation in the past 12 months. (Careless/Reckless Driving, Following too Close, Improper/Erratic Lane Change).
Hillebrand is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Signing bonus
- CDL A License (Required)
- TWIC Card (Required)
- SeaLink Clearance (Required)
- Company Driver
- New Jersey
- New York