Trucking Company Overview:
JRC is hiring Class A CDL Company Drivers – Dedicated/OTR/Regional/Teams/Local/Elite*
YOUR PAY. YOUR WAY.
Better Pay, Home-Time, or More Miles!
Our Mission at JRC is to establish and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our employees, vendors, customers, and communities that empower our partners to focus on their own respective missions. Our drivers all have their own unique missions, values, and specific requirements that are important to each of their lives, and JRC supports our drivers and their needs. We have evolved into a company ready to take on any challenge, and our drivers are the major contributing factor to our success! JRC understands what our team desires and cares about: Work/life balance; dedicated routes or consistent lanes; clean, late model, and well-maintained equipment with 24/7 road service solutions; competitive compensation plan; benefits to support and protect you and your family; predictable home time to plan and enjoy your well-deserved days off.
We have Dedicated jobs if you like consistency, OTR jobs if you want maximum miles, regional if you need to be home on certain days, find a partner and run teams across the country to make the big bucks, and local jobs to keep you close to home, or the highly valued JRC “Elite Fleet” if you like trying new things and saving the day as a well-trained “Utility Player” on whatever account needs you the most!
What JRC Offers:
- $0.58 - $0.70 CPM – based on experience and pay package preferences - varies by account*
- 2,800 to 3,100 miles per week – ALL miles paid
- Transition Bonus
- $100 per stop
- Weekends at Home
- Weekly paychecks
- 100% Dedicated
- Driver Referral Bonus – No Limit to how many drivers you can refer.
- EZ Pass Provided
- Team Opportunities Available
- Pet and Rider Program starting Day 1
- Annual Safety Bonus eligibility
- 401(k) with Company Match up to 6%
- Paid Vacation + 6 Annual Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance – First Month
- Clean and Well-Maintained Late Model Equipment
- Nationwide Service Locations - 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- More than just a Job – It’s an opportunity to be a major contributor to the team we are building!
- Valid Class A CDL – 12 months of verifiable experience
- 23+ Years of Age
- Current Medical Certificate - DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Registered with FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Positive attitude
- Company Driver
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota