Trucking Company Overview:
Brewco Marketing Group is an International experiential marketing company with clients from all over the world. Brewco operates in all contiguous 48 states and Canada year-round. If you believe in hard work, pride in what you do, professional appearance, and a great attitude Brewco is in your future.
Brewco Marketing Group is a 100% employee-owned company that is dedicated to producing excellent mobile experiences. For 25 years, we have created memorable mobile programs to engage audiences where they work, live and play.
Brewco Staging offers four staging options from single events to national tours. Brewco exclusively uses the latest Stageline equipment for quick, reliable service. We have the diversity to provide basic staging needs all the way to "turn key" solutions including production, set-up sound, lights, banners, and talent.
Brewco Hospitality offers mobile hospitality solutions for hosting customers and employees at events across North America. Our customizable equipment is available for short-term or long-term lease.
Brewco is actively hiring Class A CDL professional drivers.
The ideal applicant:
- A minimum of three years of experience working in a full-time Class A CDL driving position in the past four years.
- No more than two moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three years.
- No preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten years.
- No preventable accidents resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
- Able to climb into and out of a semi-trailer without assistance.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to operate a manual transmission
- 100% Employee Owned
- 401K, medical, dental, vision, critical illness, short-term disability, long-term disability, cancer and life insurance are all offered
- Salary, paid every two weeks, is based on experience
Reality of the position:
A majority of our assets require a commercial driver to move between events. Events range from a few hours to weeks long. When not in transit, our drivers assist in the set-up of equipment, monitor asset performance, conduct maintenance, assist in the tear down of the asset, etc. Home time for drivers depends on the program they are assigned to; most programs are busiest in the summer months. Brewco Marketing Group provides hotels rooms for our drivers while on the road. Each program is different, the above is a general overview. Drivers can expect to maneuver trucks ranging from cargo vans to semi-trucks with 53’ trailers on all type of terrain in tight areas at premier sporting events such as the Super Bowl; the nation’s largest country music festivals; NASCAR speedways; and celebrity star studded events to name a few. During the interview process details specific to the program(s) in need of a driver will be discussed.
- Company Driver